PROMO CODE*: 34ESS14 min. order R2100
PROMO CODE*: 35ESS14 min. order R4000
PROMO CODE*: 36ESS14 min. order R8400
Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Britrail London Plus Pass
Reviews & ratings (6)
- Destinations: unlimited travel with participating train operators in the south east of England, around London.
- Seat reservation: Not included in the pass. Must be booked separately.
Book your Britrail London Plus Pass
BritRail London Plus Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in ZAR.
1 to 10 pax
Child Children up to 4 travel free and those aged under 12 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior travellers aged 60 or over get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Youth Travellers aged 12 to 25 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
|2 days (within 8 days)||R||2,716 n/a 1,829 n/a||1,386 n/a 943 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|4 days (within 8 days)||R||3,758 n/a 2,871 n/a||1,940 n/a 1,497 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|7 days (within 15 days)||R||4,644 n/a 3,425 n/a||2,383 n/a 1,763 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
The BritRail London Plus Pass is designed especially for those who choose to base themselves in London during their visit to Britain.
The immediate area of London conceals also many treasures to discover: Shakespeare’s cottage, world-known Universities, green countryside… Travel with this Flexible Pass on the days you want and explore also outside
Who can getAny person living outside the participating countries can use the Britrail London Plus Pass. Please note that residents (more than 6 months) of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales are not eligible to use it.
How to useValidation
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the rail pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass).
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
The 7PM rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following conditions are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?You must activate or validate your rail pass at the train station. A railway staff will write down the first and last day of validity on your pass and will stamp it. This procedure must be done before using your rail pass.Click on the link to view the features that are necessary to activate a Britrail London Plus Pass.
Eurostar, airport services the BritRail London Plus Pass reserves you discounts negotiated especially for you:
- Up to 20% off on participating Heritage Railways Association’s railways all over the United Kingdom
- Your BritRail Pass will also allow you to benefit from London Airport Link services: Heathrow Express, Gatwick Express and Stansted Sky Train.
- Benefit also from Special Pass holder fare* available on Eurostar. * Not valid for residents of the UK, passengers must have a valid BritRail Pass.
The BritRail London Plus pass is ideal for day trips to great cities such as Oxford, Canterbury, Cambridge, Salisbury, Brighton, Bath and Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Boundary stations are: Bath, Bristol, Harwich, Kings Lynn, Huntingdon, Bedford, Long Buckby, Stratford-upon-Avon, Worcester Foregate, Bedwyn, Salisbury, Bristol Temple Meads and Weymouth.
The BritRail London Plus Pass is not valid on Great Western trains
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (6)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 0% Average 100% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
"Britain London rail pass"Veronica Shuk Yee l.
The train is comfortable and the timetable is very update and prompt. Coach Staff is friendly and helpful too Comfort Value for money Convenience