Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Need assistance planning ?
Britrail London Plus Pass
Review and ratings (6)
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
- Destinations: unlimited travel with participating train operators in the south east of England, around London.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your Britrail London Plus Pass
BritRail London Plus Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in ZAR.
1 to 10 pax
Child Children under 12 usually get a discount. Conditions may differ according to passes.
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior travellers (over 60) usually get a discount in 1st Class. Conditions may differ according to passes.
1 to 10 pax
Youth Young travellers (12-25) usually gets a discount in 2nd Class. Conditions may differ according to passes.
1 to 10 pax
|2 days (within 8 days)||R||2,136 n/a 1,415 n/a||1,092 n/a 750 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|4 days (within 8 days)||R||2,933 n/a 2,269 n/a||1,510 n/a 1,187 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|7 days (within 15 days)||R||3,655 n/a 2,705 n/a||1,851 n/a 1,377 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
The BritRail London Plus Pass is designed especially for those who choose to base themselves in London during their visit to Britain.
The immediate area of London conceals also many treasures to discover: Shakespeare’s cottage, world-known Universities, green countryside… Travel with this Flexible Pass on the days you want and explore also outside
Who can get
People with a permanent residence outside of the United Kingdom, for more than six months, are eligible to purchase or use a Britrail London Plus Pass
How to use
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in the United Kingdom (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number (outside promotion periods)
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train
- Passes are actual travel documents and do not need to be exchanged
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar
- Any journey made onwards, outside the BritRail London Plus Pass area boundary must be paid for in advance of boarding the relevant train i.e.: a valid ticket must be held, otherwise penalty fees will be incurred
7:00 PM rule does not applies
How to activate your pass?
Before you board the train and travel with your rail pass, you need to activate or validate it at a train station. Railway staff will stamp your pass to show your first and last day of travel. All passes, whether Flexi or Regular, must be validated like this. Britrail London Plus Pass.
Eurostar, airport services the BritRail London Plus Pass reserves you discounts negotiated especially for you:
- Up to 20% off on participating Heritage Railways Association’s railways all over the United Kingdom
- Your BritRail Pass will also allow you to benefit from London Airport Link services: Heathrow Express, Gatwick Express and Stansted Sky Train.
- Benefit also from Special Pass holder fare* available on Eurostar. * Not valid for residents of the UK, passengers must have a valid BritRail Pass.
Interactive travel map
The BritRail London Plus pass is ideal for day trips to great cities such as Oxford, Canterbury, Cambridge, Salisbury, Brighton, Bath and Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Boundary stations are: Bath, Bristol, Harwich, Kings Lynn, Huntingdon, Bedford, Long Buckby, Stratford-upon-Avon, Worcester Foregate, Bedwyn, Salisbury, Bristol Temple Meads and Weymouth.
The BritRail London Plus Pass is not valid on Great Western trains
Review and ratings
Overall rating (6)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 0% Average 100% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
"Britain London rail pass" Veronica Shuk Yee l.
The train is comfortable and the timetable is very update and prompt. Coach Staff is friendly and helpful too Comfort Value for money Convenience