Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Britrail London Plus Pass
Reviews & ratings (6)
Unlimited travel in the south east of England including London.
Book your Britrail London Plus Pass
The BritRail London Plus Pass is designed especially for those who choose to base themselves in London during their visit to Britain.
The BritRail London Plus Pass is the best pass to discover the south east region of England, especially if you want to use London as a starting point to explore southern cities like Oxford, Bath, Canterbury, Salisbury, Brighton, Cambridge and more.
The BritRail London Plus Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The BritRail London Plus Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Free airport transfers, reduced fares to travel on board the Eurostar and discounts on participating Heritage Railways Association’s trains are included in your pass.
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner, the BritRail London Plus Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip in the south east of England!
Who can getAny person living outside the participating countries can use the Britrail London Plus Pass. Please note that residents (more than 6 months) of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales are not eligible to use it.
How to useValidation
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the rail pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass).
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
The 7PM rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following conditions are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?You must activate or validate your rail pass at the train station. A railway staff will write down the first and last day of validity on your pass and will stamp it. This procedure must be done before using your rail pass.Click on the link to view the features that are necessary to activate a Britrail London Plus Pass.
- Up to 20% off on participating Heritage Railways Association’s trains all over the United Kingdom. 2 free vouchers for London Airport Link services: Heathrow Express, Gatwick Express and Stansted Sky Train.
- Offers special Pass holder fare to travel on board Eurostar.
Boundary train stations are: Bath, Bristol, Harwich, Kings Lynn, Huntingdon, Bedford, Long Buckby, Stratford-upon-Avon, Worcester Foregate, Bedwyn, Salisbury, Bristol Temple Meads and Weymouth.
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (6)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 0% Average 100% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
"Britain London rail pass"Veronica Shuk Yee l.
The train is comfortable and the timetable is very update and prompt. Coach Staff is friendly and helpful too Comfort Value for money Convenience