Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Need assistance planning ?
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail network of Denmark.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your Denmark Pass
Eurail Denmark Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in ZAR.
1 to 10 pax
Child Child formula's, for those under the age of 12
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior formula in 1st class only, for traveller from 60 included on the first day of travel
1 to 10 pax
Youth Youth formula for travellers from 12 up to 25 included on the first day of travel in 1st and 2nd
1 to 10 pax
|3 days (within 1 month)||R||1,976 n/a 1,293 n/a||1,000 n/a 659 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 988 n/a|
|7 days (within 1 month)||R||2,720 n/a 1,781 n/a||1,378 n/a 915 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 1,354 n/a|
Looking to travel to a land that has something for everyone? Look no further! Come to Denmark, and experience a holiday like no other.
There is so much to see and do in this amazing country, from Viking vessels to The Little Mermaid; with your Denmark railpass your options are limitless!
Who can get
Non European permanent residents from Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, and Turkey (for more than six months) are eligible to purchase or use a Eurail Pass.
How to use
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the Eurail One Country Pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number (outside promotion periods)
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass)
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar
This simple rule will allow you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following points are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are respected, then you only have to write the arrival date on your pass.
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?
Before you board the train and travel with your rail pass, you need to activate or validate it at a train station. Railway staff will stamp your pass to show your first and last day of travel. All passes, whether Flexi or Regular, must be validated like this. Denmark Pass.
The national railway company of Denmark is DSB
A Eurail Pass valid in Denmark is also valid on the following private railway lines:
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
Color Line 50% discount on normal fares (not seats and meals); www.colorline.com
- Hirtshals-Larvik (discount on day sailings only)
- Denmark +45 (0)99 561 977 Norway +47 (0)81 500 811
DFDS Seaways 25% discount on all categories except Commodore class
- Copenhagen-Oslo Reservation at: www.dfdsseaways.com/railpass (subject to availability)
Scandlines free transportation
- Puttgarden-Rødby Færge
Stena Line 20% discount
- Frederikshavn-Göteborg Denmark +45 96 200 200 Sweden +46 (0)31 704 0000
Private Railway Nordjyske Jernbaner
- Hjørring - Hirtshals: 50% discount
- Frederikshavn - Skagen: 50% discount
Jernbane railway museum in Odense 25% discount
Interactive travel map
Visit Copenhagen, Denmark’s capital and spend a day at Tivoli Gardens. Take the train to Helsingor, home to Hamlet’s Castle. Stroll down the narrow cobblestone lanes of Ribe as you explore the country’s well-known medieval Viking town. Want to wake-up your inner-child? Be sure to have a look around Odense, birthplace of Hans Christian Anderson. And nearby, take in the beauty and majesty of Egeskov Castle-Europe’s best-preserved Renaissance castle.
Review and ratings
Overall rating (9)
Overall appreciationExcellent 44% Very good 56% Average 0% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
No reviews for this product yet