Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Reservation & Seating
Keep in mind that seats reservation are mandatory for :
Need assistance planning ?
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail network of Ireland.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your Ireland Pass
|By checking this box, I certify that all selected parties will be travelling together.|| |
Eurail Ireland Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in ZAR.
1 to 10 pax
Child Child formula's, for those under the age of 16
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior formula in 1st class only, for traveller from 60 included on the first day of travel
1 to 10 pax
Youth Youth formula for travellers from 16 up to 25 included on the first day of travel in 1st and 2nd
1 to 10 pax
|3 days (within 1 month)||R||2,256 1,915 1,805 1,549||1,147 976 915 793||1,695 n/a 1,366 n/a||1,915 n/a 1,549 n/a|
|5 days (within 1 month)||R||3,439 2,939 2,769 2,354||1,744 1,488 1,403 1,196||2,586 n/a 2,086 n/a||2,939 n/a 2,354 n/a|
Tourism to Ireland has become very popular and many who travel to this magical land prefer to do so by rail.
Ireland tourism is expected to grow more and more each year and when you take a trip to this amazing country choose an Ireland Pass to help you in your journey.
Who can get
Non European permanent residents from Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, and Turkey (for more than six months) are eligible to purchase or use a Eurail Pass.
How to use
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the Eurail One Country Pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number (outside promotion periods)
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass)
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar
This simple rule will allow you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following points are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are respected, then you only have to write the arrival date on your pass.
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?
Before you board the train and travel with your rail pass, you need to activate or validate it at a train station. Railway staff will stamp your pass to show your first and last day of travel. All passes, whether Flexi or Regular, must be validated like this. Ireland Pass.
The national railway company of Ireland is Irish Rail/Iarnród Éireann
Reduced boat crossings
Irish Ferries 30% discount
- Holyhead - Dublin Ferryport
- Pembroke - Rosslare
- Cherbourg - Rosslare; from February to December *
- Roscoff - Rosslare; from May to September * * No daily sailings, advance reservation compulsory France +33 (0)233 234 444 Ireland +353 (0)818 300 400
Stena Line 30% discount
- Holyhead-Dun Loghaire: HSS (High Speed Service)
- Fishguard-Rosslare: Express/Superferry
- Dublin-Holyhead Superferry (Day Service) Tel.: + 353 (0) 12 047 777
Interactive travel map
If you are wanting to tour through little towns and villages, a car may be a good option for you. However, for most of your travel , a train can get you there faster, and with less hassle.
On a train, simply sit and relax as the scenery passes by. Spend some time speaking to the locals riding along with you-you don’t have that option in a car!
Review and ratings
Overall rating (0)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 0% Average 0% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
No reviews for this product yet